Re: [PanoToolsNG] Budget ultrawide HMDs

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      If they can pull it off--and there's quite a bit of scepticism mixed with the enthusiasm--then it will indeed be a great way to view panoramas... Especially stereo panoramas, if separate images can be seen by each eye! I'll buy a set if/when they bring a successful product to market.

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad