Pinnacle VR price reduction - again!

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 26, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      In the spirit of post-Christmas sales, I am dropping the price on my
      Pinnacle VR pano head once again. They are now available for $399! (Plus any
      tax and shipping) If you aren't familiar with what the Pinnacle VR pano head
      can do, you can find all the details here - www.pinnacle-vr.com
      <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/> .

      Hope everyone had a great Christmas if you celebrate that, and have a Happy
      New Year.

      Thanks,

      Mark

      www.pinnacle-vr.com <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/>

      www.northernlight.net <http://www.northernlight.net/>

    • robert_harshman
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 27, 2006
        In the spirit of post-Christmas sales, I am dropping the price on my
        > Pinnacle VR pano head once again. They are now available for $399!
        (Plus any
        > tax and shipping)

        Hi Mark, for what it's worth here's my new years present to you. It's
        meant to be helpful and is just my 2 cents; use it or ignore it for
        whatever worth you find in it. I was going to send you a private
        email but note my first comment.

        Fill out your profile on this list and any others your on, it's adds
        to your credibility. Even your business web site is not listed in
        your profile. If you're worried about spam establish a second
        business email.

        To increase your sales, list your head on eBay continuously, even if
        it does not sell, it will draw many eyeballs to your site, one of the
        best and cheapest forms of advertising on the net.

        Expand your website, add lots of pictures of your product, pages of
        information on it, using it and of course many gallery examples of
        work done using your product. And if the budget allows use a
        professional designer, please don't take this personally but your
        site looks like it was designed by a amateur. This does not inspire
        confidence.

        Well, hope this helps you build your business, thats all I'm really
        trying to do here.

        Best Regards, for 2007!

        Robert Harshman
      • pedro_silva58
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 29, 2006
          greetings!
          the way things are going, i guess i'll wait fot the easter sale...
          seriously, i was under the impression that there were a few pinnacles
          out there on loan to friendly panographers, who were supposed to write
          reviews. did any reviews materialize, and if so where can we find them?
          cheers,
          pedro

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mark D. Fink" <markdfink@...> wrote:
          > Hi Everyone,
          > In the spirit of post-Christmas sales, I am dropping the price on my
          > Pinnacle VR pano head once again. They are now available for $399!
          (Plus any
          > tax and shipping)
        • Roger Howard
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 29, 2006
            On Fri, December 29, 2006 11:07 am, pedro_silva58 wrote:
            > greetings!
            > the way things are going, i guess i'll wait fot the easter sale...
            > seriously, i was under the impression that there were a few pinnacles
            > out there on loan to friendly panographers, who were supposed to write
            > reviews. did any reviews materialize, and if so where can we find them?

            I'll respond to that! I'm working on my review, taking more time than
            expected as I've not had much shooting time that involved a pano head
            lately (between travel for work and travel for fun I've been traveling a
            lot, and lightly!).

            Not sure if I'm a friendly panographer or not, but I've got a loaner for
            testing :)
          • Mark D. Fink
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 29, 2006
              Hi Pedro,

              Aah, you've figured out my plan. At this rate, somewhere around
              Thanksgiving, I will be paying people to take them. 8^)

              Yes, there are two units out on loaner, one of which should be arriving in
              Daniel German's mailbox any day now. That will be a "permanent" loan to
              accompany his Peleng lens that the group chipped in to buy for him.

              As I am writing this, Roger Howard replied to your email, and his review is
              underway. Personally, I think it is a wonderful unit that meets all of your
              needs and might even reverse male pattern baldness, but then I'm somewhat
              biased. 8^)

              Mark
              www.pinnacle-vr.com
              www.northernlight.net

            • pedro_silva58
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 29, 2006
                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mark D. Fink" <markdfink@...> wrote:
                > Hi Pedro,
                >
                > Aah, you've figured out my plan. At this rate, somewhere around
                > Thanksgiving, I will be paying people to take them. 8^)

                fun-tastic!

                > Yes, there are two units out on loaner, one of which should be
                arriving in
                > Daniel German's mailbox any day now. That will be a "permanent" loan to
                > accompany his Peleng lens that the group chipped in to buy for him.
                >
                > As I am writing this, Roger Howard replied to your email, and his
                review is
                > underway. Personally, I think it is a wonderful unit that meets all
                of your
                > needs and might even reverse male pattern baldness, but then I'm
                somewhat
                > biased. 8^)

                yuval, roger, sacha, hoyle, with no reviews in sight... what do we
                have to do to get on your reviewers list?

                cheers,
                pedro

                ps baldness is the least of my problems...

                > Mark
                > www.pinnacle-vr.com
                > www.northernlight.net

              • Roger D. Williams
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 29, 2006
                  On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 04:32:31 +0900, Mark D. Fink
                  <markdfink@...> wrote:

                  > Personally, I think it is a wonderful unit that meets all of your
                  > needs and might even reverse male pattern baldness, but then I'm somewhat
                  > biased. 8^)

                  Mark, I am very interested in a panorama head that can reverse male pattern
                  baldness. I assume that is what I have, being both bald and male. However,
                  there isn't much of a "pattern." Are you referring to the barcode that used
                  to be readable across the top of my head before the baldness became almost
                  total?

                  Roger

                  --
                  Work: www.adex-japan.com
                  Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 31, 2006
                    > Mark, I am very interested in a panorama head that can reverse male
                    > pattern
                    > baldness. I assume that is what I have, being both bald and male. However,
                    > there isn't much of a "pattern." Are you referring to the barcode that
                    > used
                    > to be readable across the top of my head before the baldness became almost
                    > total?
                    >
                    > Roger

                    <GRIN> Actually, those of us with shiny domes for heads have a distinct
                    advantage when it comes to evenly lighting a room for VR. Just hold the
                    flash unit directly above your head pointing down. </GRIN>

                    Mark
                    www.pinnacle-vr.com
                    www.northernlight.net