Re: [PanoToolsNG] SNS-HDR Home

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2012
      Great suggestion, John. Will see if we gave them here in Japan.

      Roger W.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 2, 2012, at 11:37 AM, John Riley <johnriley@...> wrote:

      On Aug 1, 2012, at 8:36 PM, Roger D Williams wrote:

      The other day I mentioned the series of errors that prevented my Pentax K-01 mirrorless DSLR from giving good panoramas on a recent trip to Scotland. I'm looking for yellow duct tape (to match the bright yellow of the K-01 body) to keep the zoom and focus settings from wandering...

      Check out the LensBand http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=lensband&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma

      Only $5 and looks cooler than tape. I haven't used one, but they look basically like those Livestrong wristbands.

      John Riley
      4Pi-VR Media Solutions
      http://4pi-vr.com
      johnriley@...