Re: [WWPano] Heritage, Culture and Forests have been updated

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2012
      "Big thanks" to Markus and Landis this time.

      Is is a leisure time and time of vacations, at least in parts of the World where people "work to live" and do not "live to work"...and enough time to think about the next event in September, that is "Necessity". What is a Necessity... hm?

      Kind regards from WWP team (most of them very busy)!

      Bostjan