Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: the 400 patent was ruled invalid?

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2012
      I looked it up at the uspto. All documents are viewable. All 40 claims were rejected due to prior art. However, im unclear as to what non final action means.

      Sacha Griffin
      Office: 404-551-4275

      On Jul 29, 2012, at 7:51 AM, jrgen_schrader <panorama@...> wrote:

      You heard? Where and from whom?
      Maybe your source knows more about it then the people who took up the fight, hired and payed the lawyer. In this case you might want to contact Scott Witte and bring him the good news ;-)

      Cheers
      Jürgen