Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: the 400 patent was ruled invalid?

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2012
      To all:

      All the latest infos about the 400 paten process  with a resume
      will be sent in the IVRPA members NewsLetter
      this coming week.

      I think you Jeffrey is still a IVRPA contributing member, right ?

      But,  we will post it here too and on other Lists as well, since it is very important to all professionals invovled with Panography

      Best regards
      AYRTON

      Inline image 1

      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
      http://ayrton360.com
      twitter.com/ayrton360

      "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

      On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 8:51 AM, jrgen_schrader <panorama@...> wrote:
      You heard? Where and from whom?
      Maybe your source knows more about it then the people who took up the fight, hired and payed the lawyer. In this case you might want to contact Scott Witte and bring him the good news ;-)

      Cheers
      Jürgen

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

      > I heard the '400 patent was struck down.
      >
      > After all the uproar, nobody who was involved in this thing is going to
      > update "us" about it?

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2012
        I looked it up at the uspto. All documents are viewable. All 40 claims were rejected due to prior art. However, im unclear as to what non final action means.

        Sacha Griffin
        Office: 404-551-4275