the 400 patent was ruled invalid?

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2012
      I heard the '400 patent was struck down.

      After all the uproar, nobody who was involved in this thing is going to update "us" about it?

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2012
        You heard? Where and from whom?
        Maybe your source knows more about it then the people who took up the fight, hired and payed the lawyer. In this case you might want to contact Scott Witte and bring him the good news ;-)

        Cheers
        Jürgen

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

        > I heard the '400 patent was struck down.
        >
        > After all the uproar, nobody who was involved in this thing is going to
        > update "us" about it?

      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2012
          To all:

          All the latest infos about the 400 paten process  with a resume
          will be sent in the IVRPA members NewsLetter
          this coming week.

          I think you Jeffrey is still a IVRPA contributing member, right ?

          But,  we will post it here too and on other Lists as well, since it is very important to all professionals invovled with Panography

          Best regards
          AYRTON

          Inline image 1

          + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
          http://ayrton360.com
          twitter.com/ayrton360

          "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

          On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 8:51 AM, jrgen_schrader <panorama@...> wrote:
          You heard? Where and from whom?
          Maybe your source knows more about it then the people who took up the fight, hired and payed the lawyer. In this case you might want to contact Scott Witte and bring him the good news ;-)

          Cheers
          Jürgen

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

          > I heard the '400 patent was struck down.
          >
          > After all the uproar, nobody who was involved in this thing is going to
          > update "us" about it?

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Sacha Griffin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29, 2012
            I looked it up at the uspto. All documents are viewable. All 40 claims were rejected due to prior art. However, im unclear as to what non final action means.

            Sacha Griffin
            Office: 404-551-4275