Re: Anti-atomic cabinet for camera.

  • karelgil
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 28, 2012
      I happen to know that Roelof de Vries of littleplanet.nl does timelapses in harsh conditions.
      You might want to contact him and ask what shield he uses for his setups.
      Contact details are on his website http://littleplanet.nl

      Examples of his work are on his website and on his Vimeo channel: http://vimeo.com/roelofdevries/videos

      Karel