SNS-HDR (Home version) results on a couple of holiday snaps.

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2012
      One of these was taken from Ediburgh castle and the other from
      our hotel window.

      Neither was anything to look at straight from the camera, but
      run through the defaults of this program and with a few minor
      tweaks to WB and detail enhancement in "light" areas, I am
      satisfied with the results.

      The files are shown at about quarter resolution, so sharpness
      is not optimum. I used PhotoShop "save to web" and it choked
      on the original file sizes.

      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/exkbhv0vd489h90/WiHts27Rn2

      Roger W.

      Excuse me if this post is duplicated. I first of all used the "share"
      function from within Dropbox, but I think Yahoo may not
      recognize the post as coming from a member of the list.

      --
      Business: www.adex-japan.com
      Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2012
        Thanks. Nice shots. But I just can't make myself like HDR processing. I can't remember ever seeing an HDR processed image that I liked.

        Maybe that's a clue. If one can't tell it's an HDR image -- then it's a good HDR image

        On 7/27/2012 1:43 AM, Roger D. Williams wrote:
        > One of these was taken from Ediburgh castle and the other from
        > our hotel window.
        >
        > Neither was anything to look at straight from the camera, but
        > run through the defaults of this program and with a few minor
        > tweaks to WB and detail enhancement in "light" areas, I am
        > satisfied with the results.
        >
        > The files are shown at about quarter resolution, so sharpness
        > is not optimum. I used PhotoShop "save to web" and it choked
        > on the original file sizes.
        >
        > https://www.dropbox.com/sh/exkbhv0vd489h90/WiHts27Rn2
        >
        > Roger W.
        >
        > Excuse me if this post is duplicated. I first of all used the "share"
        > function from within Dropbox, but I think Yahoo may not
        > recognize the post as coming from a member of the list.
        >
        > --
        > Business: www.adex-japan.com
        > Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
        > Panoramas: Rogerama on photosynth.net
      • paul womack
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2012
          Ken Warner wrote:

          > Maybe that's a clue. If one can't tell it's an HDR image -- then it's a good HDR image

          Same applies to cosmetic surgery.

          BugBear