Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Lotogram Simulated 170-degree fisheye images on iPhone 4/4S

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2012
      Yes indeed. When they thought I could be silenced by a technical article on fisheye lenses and projections I got quick responses, but since I repeated well-reasoned criticisms of their misleading publicity I am being ignored. Charitably, I suppose one might assume that the person who wrote the copy only knew what fisheye images looked like, and picked up the "170 degrees" from a description of such a lens and thought it applied to ALL fisheyes. When I was making my living writing ad copy for high-end audio equipment I came across stranger errors! I got my biggest client when their US agency looked at my sample copy and said "At last! Someone who understands audio... Don't let this man get away!"

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad