Chat service from within a pano

  • blueslander
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2012
      Now it is possible to have chats from within panoramas. I have not seen the use of chat modules in panos earlier, but have long wanted this option to be there, and now it is a reality:

      http://flashificator.com/1/Diverse/Chat_Service_Pano/

      Feel free to drop a message or ask questions using the chat widget that is found in the lower right corner of the pano. It does not seem to work within the Facebook environment, and it will not work in fullscreen, since that is a Flash only environment.

      New era for service through panos may be taking off with this. At least I hope it can prove as a useful tool for businesses and panorama content creators who can offer this as an addon for their clients

      Trausti