Re: [PanoToolsNG] GPS conversion software

  • PanoToolsNG.10.m8@spamgourmet.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21 6:54 AM
      Perhaps Geosetter?
      If not, it may be one to look at. (free too)

      Sent from my iPaid-a lot

      On 20/07/2012, at 22:42, "Mark D. Fink - markdfink@..." <+panotoolsng+m8+6fbb20740c.markdfink#northernlight.net@...> wrote:

      I recently rebuilt my workstation and thought I had made a full list of all installed software, but can't find what I was using to read GPS track logs from my Holux and then convert them into a format that Lightroom could read. Clearly, I haven't been doing a lot of GPS tagging, otherwise I would remember the software. I did a search on my PanoTools emails, but found nothing. Help?

      Thanks,

      Mark