GPS conversion software

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20 6:12 AM

      I recently rebuilt my workstation and thought I had made a full list of all installed software, but can't find what I was using to read GPS track logs from my Holux and then convert them into a format that Lightroom could read. Clearly, I haven't been doing a lot of GPS tagging, otherwise I would remember the software. I did a search on my PanoTools emails, but found nothing. Help?

      Thanks,

      Mark

    • Kay-Uwe Rosseburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20 7:14 AM
        I would recommand Jeffrey Friedl's Lightroom-Plugin:
        http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies/gps
        With the latest version of Lightroom you can read gps-data as well, but
        still the plugin is worth trying.
        Greetings

        Kay-Uwe

        --

        Telefon: +49 40 491 46 19

        360-Grad Panorama-Fotografie:
        http://www.panorama-photography.com

        Fotografie:
        http://www.rosseburg-photo.de

        Postanschrift:
        Ilkstraat 30
        22399 Hamburg
      • Mark Fink
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 20 9:56 AM
          Thanks, I'll check it out. Meanwhile, I remembered the software - GPSBabel.

          Mark

          Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

          Re: [PanoToolsNG] GPS conversion software

          I would recommand Jeffrey Friedl's Lightroom-Plugin:
          http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies/gps
          With the latest version of Lightroom you can read gps-data as well, but
          still the plugin is worth trying.
          Greetings

          Kay-Uwe

          --

          Telefon: +49 40 491 46 19

          360-Grad Panorama-Fotografie:
          http://www.panorama-photography.com

          Fotografie:
          http://www.rosseburg-photo.de

          Postanschrift:
          Ilkstraat 30
          22399 Hamburg

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • PanoToolsNG.10.m8@spamgourmet.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 21 6:54 AM
            Perhaps Geosetter?
            If not, it may be one to look at. (free too)

            Sent from my iPaid-a lot