lightboxes and ipads

  • jatse1980
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2012
      Hi,

      I like to put my panos in lightboxes, but on touch screens its not ideal. So I'm looking for a way to bypass the lightbox.

      My first thought was to load up a Fullscreen button - which only shows on ipad/iphone. Effectively not loading the pano but instead loading a full screen button.

      The full screen button works on the Krpano iphone player, but when the pano is playing in a lightbox it becomes totally unresponsive.

      So my second option was to again disable the pano and load a button, but this time its to open the pano url in a new window. This option works fine, but its a bit untidy.

      I wondered if there was a way to get the link (which opens the lightbox) to open the pano url in a new window when on iphone/ipad?

      Or else if there is a way to get the fullscreen btn working within the lightbox?

      Thanks
      Y.S