job opportunity: 75 panos in 5 US cities

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 3:40 AM
      Job opportunity: We need pano photographers living in the following cities to create approximately 70-75 panos in each city:

      San Francisco
      Los Angeles
      New York
      Boston
      Chicago (incl. South Bend)

      - Precise instructions for each pano to be created will be provided either in the form of a low res version of the pano or latitude / longitude coordinates or both.

      - Fee approximately $5500 per city

      - Deliverables: nicely stitched equirects 10,000 x 5000 pixels

      - Delivery by end of July 2012.

      - Contact jeff@... immediately with your contacts and link to your reference work and/or 360Cities.net profile page.

      We are moving fast on this - so please, contact me soon :-)