Re: [PanoToolsNG] Large Hadron Collider panoramas

  • Michel Thoby
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2012
      Hi Peter,
      That absolutely a fantastic document! Thanks for the link.

      While being impressed, I spotted a very little glitch though: a white and very thin line (i.e., 6 pix wide) at the seam between two faces of the cube. Spread equally (3 pix) along the two border lines of the two faces, It is visible between the two giant (steel made) feet of the red painted support truss, just below the "PSL" little label.
      This could be a problem due to multi-layer image resizing before flattening but then I am puzzled because it seems that there is no such a defect visible on (apparently) the very same panorama that is presented (BTW among many other wonderful Panoramas) on Peter McCready: website http://petermccready.com/

      Michel