Re: It's the next best thing to being there!

  • Uri
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2012

      > maybe there's something wrong with the vfov? ;-)

      All the 817 images that compose the panorama were taken over 5 months (!). The
      distortions, stitching problems and perspective issues are in the original that
      NASA released. I had to choose whether to render it as cylindrical or spherical
      projections in KRpano, so I chose spherical (they both look the same...)

      I imagine NASA has far more elaborate images than what was released; it looks
      like they could learn something about making interactive panoramas even from Google.