Re: [PanoToolsNG] Republic of Bananas that is the place I live....lol...

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8, 2012
      It was same here... nearby were aluminium production facilities - it was a political order in that time (45 years ago) that most of the production of goods need to go as a "volunteer" contribution to less developed federal countries and the political center. So the idea in that time to build pools of aluminium seems logical to me ... better to have fun than giving someone for free...

      :) Bostjan