Cincinnati Pano of 1848

  • Julian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hello all,
      I'm a lurker, enjoying & learning from all the discussions of techie stuff.
      I have an esthetic question; does anyone know if this famous photo has been updated, 360 degree or otherwise?
      http://1848.cincinnatilibrary.org/
      Thanks,
      Julian Kaiser
    • texas360dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2012
        Not sure... looks like a Zoomify (branded) several single image images. Zoomify does a lot of slicing for its zoom in/out viewer.

        You might ask the Library folks.