Re: [PanoToolsNG] 64bit image viewer?

  • A Kielcz
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
      Have you tried Fastpicture viewer?

      A Kielcz
      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      From: Robert Lesac <robert@...>
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2012 6:09 AM
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] 64bit image viewer?

      Hi!

      I can't find any 64-bit image viewers.
      I've been using ACDSee which almost works, and Photoshop :/

      All the image viewers I could find are still 32bit as no one seems to
      care about larger images.
      32bit just doesn't cut it with 16bit tiffs and 50+ MP
      How do you deal with it?

      --

      Pano/VR/Gigapixel photography: http://robertlesac.com

    • Robert Lesac
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
        On 2.7.2012. 18:39, A Kielcz wrote:
        > Have you tried Fastpicture viewer?

        The trial, yes. It sucks donkey balls in usability IMO. Don't know about
        speed as the regular version doesn't read tiffs.
        I'm not willing to spend $50 to check it out.

        --

        Pano/VR/Gigapixel photography: http://robertlesac.com