Re: [PanoToolsNG] Nikon D800 + 10.5 action test

  • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
      I just processed the NEF files on Nikon Capture.. that removes any CA...

      regards

      El 01/07/2012, a las 22:52, Bostjan Burger escribió:

      It is like to be out of physical law... you have just jumped right? Interesting formation of rockshelters and natural arch. I didn't notice chromatic aberration. Did you remove it or is it original?

      Bostjan

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 2, 2012

        > Am 01.07.2012 21:07, schrieb Uri:
        > > I could not see any panorama, just a little wide-angle shot...
        >
        > Click on it...

        I did... Firefox or Safari on the Mac (Lion) will not display that panorama. It Appears to work on Windows only.
      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 2, 2012
          On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Uri <uri@...> wrote:

          > Am 01.07.2012 21:07, schrieb Uri:
          > > I could not see any panorama, just a little wide-angle shot...
          >
          > Click on it...

          I did... Firefox or Safari on the Mac (Lion) will not display that panorama. It Appears to work on Windows only.

          It works PERFECT on Safari
          Firefox
          on my three MACs

          also on my iPad and my iPhone

          :-)

          best

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Briar
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 2, 2012

            That is so well done….(viewed on my Windows browser) Briar.

            > > I could not see any panorama, just a little wide-angle shot...
            >
            > Click on it...

            I did... Firefox or Safari on the Mac (Lion) will not display that panorama. It Appears to work on Windows only.

            It works PERFECT on Safari

            Firefox

            on my three MACs

            also on my iPad and my iPhone

            :-)

            best

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Bostjan Burger
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 2, 2012
              It works smoothly on my MacAir - Chrome and Safari.

              Bostjan

              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 2, 2012
                Am 01.07.2012 22:52, schrieb Bostjan Burger:
                > It is like to be out of physical law... you have just jumped right?

                Apparently he didn't since he shot a 360° video, too:
                http://www.abaco-digital.es/360plus/rodellar360.html
                (only the first half is from the ground)

                Ignacio is the god of climbing sphericals...

              • guillaume_fulchiron
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 3, 2012
                  Erik Krause <erik.krause@...> wrote:

                  > Am 01.07.2012 22:52, schrieb Bostjan Burger:
                  > > It is like to be out of physical law... you have just jumped right?
                  >
                  > Apparently he didn't since he shot a 360° video, too:
                  > http://www.abaco-digital.es/360plus/rodellar360.html
                  > (only the first half is from the ground)
                  >
                  > Ignacio is the god of climbing sphericals...
                  >
                  > --
                  > Erik Krause
                  > http://www.erik-krause.de

                  Wow !
                  Well done Ignacio !

                  Cheers,

                  G.
                • Sacha Griffin
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 3, 2012

                    That is awesome. What’s the hardware set for this .. for seamless video with nadir…

                    I imagine.. 4-6 gopro2s..

                    Fantastic.

                    Best Regards,

                    Sacha Griffin

                    http://www.seeit360.com

                    http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

                    http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

                    IM: sachagriffin007@...

                    Office: 404-551-4275

                    Am 01.07.2012 22:52, schrieb Bostjan Burger:

                    > It is like to be out of physical law... you have just jumped right?

                    Apparently he didn't since he shot a 360° video, too:
                    http://www.abaco-digital.es/360plus/rodellar360.html
                    (only the first half is from the ground)

                    Ignacio is the god of climbing sphericals...

                  • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí

                      Am 01.07.2012 22:52, schrieb Bostjan Burger:
                      > It is like to be out of physical law... you have just jumped right?

                      Apparently he didn't since he shot a 360° video, too:
                      http://www.abaco-digital.es/360plus/rodellar360.html
                      (only the first half is from the ground)

                      Ignacio is the god of climbing sphericals...

                      Ignacio Ferrando Margelí

                      976 297980 / 646154023

                      Abaco Digital

                      http://www.abaco-digital.es