Panotour Pro

  • Kyle
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2012
      Hope this is not off topic....

      Has anyone used Panotour Pro from Kolor? I am looking at their trial and cannot figure out how to add sound to a tour. Just wondering if the trial does not support sound but the into for the trial says it is the same as the registered but with watermark. I just don't see the option. Their help file references it but the trial does not show the menu options shown in the help reference?

      Also, if anyone uses the product, do you know if there is a hook for an external program? I don't see that feature as well but it may not be obvious. I need a tour package that will do panos and have access to a slide show.

      I have sent several inquiries to Kolor but have not had the courtesy of a reply...wonder if that is a "heads up" on the functionality of the product...

      Thanks
      Kyle
    • panovrx
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2012
        Use the Sound tab under Panorama Properties

        PeterM

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Kyle" <kylegoodnight@...> wrote:

        > Hope this is not off topic....
        >
        > Has anyone used Panotour Pro from Kolor? I am looking at their trial and cannot figure out how to add sound to a tour. Just wondering if the trial does not support sound but the into for the trial says it is the same as the registered but with watermark. I just don't see the option. Their help file references it but the trial does not show the menu options shown in the help reference?
        >
        > Also, if anyone uses the product, do you know if there is a hook for an external program? I don't see that feature as well but it may not be obvious. I need a tour package that will do panos and have access to a slide show.
        >
        > I have sent several inquiries to Kolor but have not had the courtesy of a reply...wonder if that is a "heads up" on the functionality of the product...
        >
        > Thanks
        > Kyle

      • Kyle Goodnight
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2012
          There is no sound tab under Panorama Properties???

          Sunday, July 01, 2012 7:30 PM

          Use the Sound tab under Panorama Properties

          PeterM

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Kyle" <kylegoodnight@...> wrote:

          > Hope this is not off topic....
          >
          > Has anyone used Panotour Pro from Kolor? I am looking at their trial and cannot figure out how to add sound to a tour. Just wondering if the trial does not support sound but the into for the trial says it is the same as the registered but with watermark. I just don't see the option. Their help file references it but the trial does not show the menu options shown in the help reference?
          >
          > Also, if anyone uses the product, do you know if there is a hook for an external program? I don't see that feature as well but it may not be obvious. I need a tour package that will do panos and have access to a slide show.
          >
          > I have sent several inquiries to Kolor but have not had the courtesy of a reply...wonder if that is a "heads up" on the functionality of the product...
          >
          > Thanks
          > Kyle

          Sunday, July 01, 2012 4:35 PM

[...]

      • Henri Smeets
        Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
          I'm not sure what version you're using Kyle but there are three options to
          add sound:

          - in the panorama properties, each pano can have it's own sound
          http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655481/soundtab.png

          - in the project properties sound will play for all pano's
          http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655481/soundextra.png

          - as a sound spot in the hotspot editor, directional sound in a single pano
          http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655481/soundspot.png

          Good luck!

        • Kyle Goodnight
          Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
            I have it now, Thanks. I had downloaded the pro and standard version to check out.  The standard version does not have maps and sound as options.  Somehow, not sure just what happened, but Kolor sent me an update for the Standard version and the pro version got deleted.  Not noticing the change, windows icon still showed 1.8 Panotour, I continued to test using the Icon to start it, thinking I had the pro version but actually started the standard version, thus my confusion.
            Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.
            Kyle
            Tuesday, July 03, 2012 10:39 AM

            I'm not sure what version you're using Kyle but there are three options to
            add sound:

            - in the panorama properties, each pano can have it's own sound
            http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655481/soundtab.png

            - in the project properties sound will play for all pano's
            http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655481/soundextra.png

            - as a sound spot in the hotspot editor, directional sound in a single pano
            http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655481/soundspot.png

            Good luck!

            Sunday, July 01, 2012 9:33 PM

            --