Re: Nikon D800 + 10.5 action test

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
      Am 01.07.2012 21:07, schrieb Uri:
      > I could not see any panorama, just a little wide-angle shot...

      Click on it...

    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
        It is like to be out of physical law... you have just jumped right? Interesting formation of rockshelters and natural arch. I didn't notice chromatic aberration. Did you remove it or is it original?

        Bostjan

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
          I just processed the NEF files on Nikon Capture.. that removes any CA...

          regards

          http://www.abaco-digital.es

          En cumplimiento de lo dispuesto en el artículo 5 de la Ley Orgánica 15/19999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, le informamos de la existencia de un fichero de datos de carácter personal cuyo titular y responsable es ABACO DIGITAL S.L. La recogida y tratamiento de sus datos tiene como finalidad gestionar las relaciones comerciales, jurídicas o contractuales que le vinculen con esta entidad.
          Usted podrá en todo momento ejercitar sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición al tratamiento de datos personales, en la forma legalmente prevista, mediante comunicación firmada y remitida a ABACO DIGITAL, S.L., sito en Méndez Núñez 31, 3º dcha, C.P. 50003 de Zaragoza.

        • Uri
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 2, 2012

            > Am 01.07.2012 21:07, schrieb Uri:
            > > I could not see any panorama, just a little wide-angle shot...
            >
            > Click on it...

            I did... Firefox or Safari on the Mac (Lion) will not display that panorama. It Appears to work on Windows only.
          • AYRTON
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 2, 2012
              On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Uri <uri@...> wrote:

              > Am 01.07.2012 21:07, schrieb Uri:
              > > I could not see any panorama, just a little wide-angle shot...
              >
              > Click on it...

              I did... Firefox or Safari on the Mac (Lion) will not display that panorama. It Appears to work on Windows only.

              It works PERFECT on Safari
              Firefox
              on my three MACs

              also on my iPad and my iPhone

              :-)

              best

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Briar
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 2, 2012

                That is so well done….(viewed on my Windows browser) Briar.

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 2, 2012
                  It works smoothly on my MacAir - Chrome and Safari.

                  Bostjan

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 2, 2012
                    Am 01.07.2012 22:52, schrieb Bostjan Burger:
                    > It is like to be out of physical law... you have just jumped right?

                    Apparently he didn't since he shot a 360° video, too:
                    http://www.abaco-digital.es/360plus/rodellar360.html
                    (only the first half is from the ground)

                    Ignacio is the god of climbing sphericals...

                  • guillaume_fulchiron
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 3, 2012
                      Erik Krause <erik.krause@...> wrote:

                      > Am 01.07.2012 22:52, schrieb Bostjan Burger:
                      > > It is like to be out of physical law... you have just jumped right?
                      >
                      > Apparently he didn't since he shot a 360° video, too:
                      > http://www.abaco-digital.es/360plus/rodellar360.html
                      > (only the first half is from the ground)
                      >
                      > Ignacio is the god of climbing sphericals...
                      >
                      > --
                      > Erik Krause
                      > http://www.erik-krause.de

                      Wow !
                      Well done Ignacio !

                      Cheers,

                      G.
                    • Sacha Griffin
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 3, 2012

                        That is awesome. What’s the hardware set for this .. for seamless video with nadir…

                        I imagine.. 4-6 gopro2s..

                        Fantastic.

                        Best Regards,

                        Sacha Griffin

                        http://www.seeit360.com

                        http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

                        http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

                        IM: sachagriffin007@...

                        Office: 404-551-4275

                        Am 01.07.2012 22:52, schrieb Bostjan Burger:

                        > It is like to be out of physical law... you have just jumped right?

                        Apparently he didn't since he shot a 360° video, too:
                        http://www.abaco-digital.es/360plus/rodellar360.html
                        (only the first half is from the ground)

                        Ignacio is the god of climbing sphericals...

                      • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí