Re: 64bit image viewer?

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
      Am 01.07.2012 19:48, schrieb Robert Lesac:
      > What are the rest of you using?

      Nothing. I do my stitching in PTGui and editing - if needed at all - in
      photoshop. No need for a flat image viewer. Spherical preview however is
      a problem: DevalVR standalone doesn't load gigapixels and FSPViewer -
      although 64bit - gives an out of memory error on my 16GB machine.

    • Henrik
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012

        Hi Robert,

        Bridge in Photoshop will preview as large files as you specify in the prefrences - I am looking at a 11gb file atm

        alternatively have a look at this http://www.kolor.com/xnview-software-image-processing.html

        best of luck

        Henrik Tived

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
          Have you tried Fastpicture viewer?

          A Kielcz
          Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
            On 2.7.2012. 18:39, A Kielcz wrote:
            > Have you tried Fastpicture viewer?

            The trial, yes. It sucks donkey balls in usability IMO. Don't know about
            speed as the regular version doesn't read tiffs.
            I'm not willing to spend $50 to check it out.

            --

            Pano/VR/Gigapixel photography: http://robertlesac.com