Selling Panoramas

  • Lionel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2012
      I wonder if you can help me please.

      I am interested in selling my panoramas. Based on what I know from
      working with the larger microstock agencies, I currently believe this is
      a task for agencies that specialize in this area. I am therefore
      interested in the group's experience selling panoramas (both good and
      bad), directly (e.g., personal web site) and through such agencies.

      Which agencies would you consider for your own work?
      How would you choose an agency?
      Do you know of any information about the market for panoramas, and can
      you share it?

      Regards
      Lionel