Re: Large Object VR

  • guillaume_fulchiron
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 27 5:03 AM
      There it is :
      http://3dsnimok.ru/test/test.swf

      G.

      "guillaume_fulchiron" <guillaume.fulchiron@...> wrote:

      > "Luc Villeneuve" <luc_villeneuve@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Did you ever see this kind of 360 object?
      > >
      > > http://www.360-image.com/demo/chateau360/
      > >
      > > Comments are welcome
      > >
      > > Luc
      > > www.360-image.com
      > >

      > Ayrton shot a huge object :
      > http://ayrton.com/360/fs/pages/elpaso2007plataforma.html
      >
      > I remember some aerial object like yours, was maybe over Moscow or other city of Eastern european country but i cannot find the link :-(
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > G.

    • Matt Smith
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 27 10:01 AM
        I hope you can as well :)

        It might be more doable today with a bunch of gopros all rigged to shoot.

        Matt Smith
        PhotoSpherix
        317.396.5791
        Indianapolis, Indiana USA

        On Jun 27, 2012, at 12:58 PM, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

        You mean that I missed the "Headaches ahead" road sign?  :)

        I know that you have extensive experience in this area, but I still hope that we can get a solution.

        Trausti

        On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Matt Smith <masmith@...> wrote:

        It is the sync between the rows that is the issue. Even if you shoot.with multiple cameras, you can not mount the item in a way to get all of the rows. Additionally if you were.to shoot a "144" frame rotation, then you would need 72 video cameras to shoot all of the rows in unison. Remember that the object has to set on somethong.most of the time and you can not c.ring the cameras so that theu get every angle. I bring this all up because I have been down this road.in the past.

        They do make great single row.rotations though.

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 27 5:45 PM
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "guillaume_fulchiron" <guillaume.fulchiron@...> wrote:

          > There it is :
          > http://3dsnimok.ru/test/test.swf
          >
          > G.

          Programs like Autodesk's 123D Catch (used to be called Photofly) or Photoscan have exports that contain the positions and orientations of each camera position (FBX with 123D Catch). This data can help the post-processing stabilization.

          PeterM