Re: First tests CS3-godbye Smartblend

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 27 , Dec 22, 2006

      > Apparantly it can only change the image on one side of the wrap.

      Hans, This is so. Erik's solution was to duplicate 50% of the image to
      either side so that the images previously crossing the wrap point were
      then positioned well inside the extended canvas. Hopefully, these
      would then be similarly blended in the duplicate positions that they
      occupy. When the canvas is shrunk to the initial size, the images at
      either side of the wrap join should then match.

      My initial tests with images that already matched reasonably well gave
      an undetectable join after blending with this technique. My intention
      was to see how well the technique worked for images that would be
      subject to much more adjustment during blending.

      John