Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: ACR and sky

  • Willy Kaemena
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 22, 2012
      That is very promising Hans, a reason to step up to CS6. Thank you for your valuable  hints  and tests

      Willy

      On Jun 22, 2012, at 20:07, Hans wrote:

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "terak1us" <cstruycken@...> wrote:

      > Hans,
      >
      > I have not upgraded yet and use CS5 at the moment. This was from a bracketed series. In this particular example I can ignore this over-exposed one, but in others that Pat shot I will need the over-exposed brackets and the sky looks the same on all the over exposed skies. He was using a Canon T3i and the Sigma 8mm I gave him a few years ago.
      >
      > Carel

      It looks to me like you have been using the Landscape profile. It will produce the cyan sky.

      Here is what you can achive with the new CS6 7.1 ACR

      http://www.panoramas.dk/technics/carel_MG_0447nyberg.jpg

      And here is what I get with CS5 and The Neutral Profile.
      Just some highlightrecovery and same exposure setting with -1
      http://www.panoramas.dk/technics/carel_MG_0447CS5nyberg.jpg

      The ACR 7.1 is fantastic. No more blown out highlight on sundowns.

      Hans