Re: Getty To Capture Olympics With Helicams Timelapse, 360-Degree Camera

  • bruce
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2012
      Apologies - not sure if that was me or the interweb. IFF (Identification Friend or Foe) reference was attempt at humour/cynicism as use of small unmanned ariel devices is banned and every high point around the Olympic Stadia has missile launchers installed.

      I'm sure that the resulting imagery will be interesting - the most commercialized Olympics to date - less so.

      Regards

      Bruce