Re: Grainy panoramas no problem any more ...?

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2012

      > That sounds terrible, almost as bad as those 120 Hz TVs with motion smoothing, that turn Casablanca into a soap opera.
      >
      > I really wish hardware and device manufacturers would stop fucking with our content >and rather concentrate on making things that don't crash or break.

      Yes when I bought my 40" Sony HD TV a couple of years ago I discovered that the noise reduction is very differently set as default on TVs.

      Most people do not even know that it exists and it can be quite difficult to find where the settings are to change it.
      And the people in the shops just looked stupid when I asked them about it.

      So the companies who understand to set it perfect as default are the winners as their Demos in the shops has a much better image quality.

      Hans