Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Pentax Q camera with fisheye

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 7, 2012
      :-)
      As I supposed.
      No panasonic but the GH series allow manual mode in video...
      All Olympus do that, but many small ones only do have 720p and record with lower bit rate
      The Panny-Oly 12mp sensor is an honest one, not special, that is used to its very limits. It has a narrow gamma, good colors, and shines  till 400 iso. In case of low light, night shots etc, you'd better to use the lowest iso remove stabilizations, and use a tripod. You can get rid of lack of colors etc.
      Olympus are more "cameras", have better flash controls and they do have in-camera IS, that means every old lens you put on will be stabilized. Panny are more pragmatic and rational, their lenses are dam good.

      Occasional panoramas, everyday shoots, portraits:
      Olympus EPL3 or EPM1
      Lenses
      7.5 Samyang
      14 Panny
      17 Oly
      20 Panny
      45 Olympus

      2012/6/7 prague <panoramas@...>

      mostly panos, and sometimes a portrait or two.
      video? don't they all do video?

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

      > it is depending in how you do use it, how do you want it to behave, if you
      > want to remote it, what are your video needs, how much wuold you like to pay
      >
      > 2012/6/6 prague <panoramas@...>
      >

      > > the body seems to be expensive but damn, that is a sexy camera. and tiny!
      > > i have to say, i find it very tempting.
      > >
      > > luca, what is the ideal non-mirror camera pano setup in your opinion?
      > > please, just tell me one configuration.
      > >

      > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, luca vascon <luca.vascon@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > "A Ricoh Company" what a shame...
      > > > Well. Pentax Q is not  bad, the lens is quite good, but the body is
      > > foolish
      > > > priced.

      > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/27812652@N03/6111698606/in/photostream/lightbox/

      > > http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-q-forum/158310-various-adapters-pentax-q.htmlsothe Fujinon fisheyes could be used on the Q

      > > 4/3

      > > http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/23/pentax-releases-q-worlds-smallest-interchangeable-lens-digital/

      > > http://www.pentaximaging.com/camera-lenses/PENTAX_03_Fish-Eye_Lens_for_Q-Series_Cameras/

      > > flange
      > > could be
      > > to a

      > > > --
      > > > Luca Vascon.
      > > > --
      > > > www.lucavascon.net
      > > > Questa è la mia mail privata, la guardo di tanto in tanto.
      > > > Se volete parlarmi di lavoro, contattatemi attraverso i siti qui sotto.
      > > >
      > > > www.officinepanottiche.com
      > > > www.nuovostudio.it
      > > >

      > > ------------------------------------
      > >
      > > --
      > >

      > --
      > Luca Vascon.
      > --
      > www.lucavascon.net
      > Questa è la mia mail privata, la guardo di tanto in tanto.
      > Se volete parlarmi di lavoro, contattatemi attraverso i siti qui sotto.
      >
      > www.officinepanottiche.com
      > www.nuovostudio.it

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional