Re: fleur-de-lis

  • gerardoant
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012
      Thanks for writing Michael!

      Yes, I also feel embarrassed about how my country is know out there and mostly of this is true, many political troubles has the population divided by half and no one talk to each other. Who has the right thoughts? I don't know but it is destroying all of us as society... is a pity because we have a really wonderful land...

      Any how, we still have some nice things here like the work of these scouts. I don't know if there are sea scouts in our country, I suppose should be. I live in a hight mountain place (over 2000 mts) and coast is far from here.

      Nice to talk with you, saludos, Gerardo