Re: [PanoToolsNG] Pat's funeral service

  • virtualpointphotos@mac.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2012
      Thanks for adding that Roger. I probably should have included my post with your previous post.

      -Stephani Hill

      From: Roger Howard <rogerhoward@...>
      Sender: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 14:53:33 -0700
      To: <PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Pat's funeral service

      On Jun 3, 2012, at 2:15 PM, needakeeper wrote:

      Pat's funeral service has been set for Monday, June 11 at 1:30 pm. It
      will be held at the Riverside National Cemetery.

      *please* note that there are limited spaces available and his family has a guest list - if you'd like to get on the list you should contact Pat's brother, Jerry at jswovelin@....

      There will be a more wide-open celebration of Pat's life in Perris, CA, on July 1, with more space for anyone who'd like to come. I believe I posted details previously - if anyone from the Los Angeles area would like to carpool to Perris (about 2 hours south of LA) please get in touch.

      Thanks,

      Roger