Pat's funeral service

  • needakeeper
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2012
      Pat's funeral service has been set for Monday, June 11 at 1:30 pm. It
      will be held at the Riverside National Cemetery.

      -Stephani

      Stephani Hill
    • Roger Howard
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2012

        On Jun 3, 2012, at 2:15 PM, needakeeper wrote:

        Pat's funeral service has been set for Monday, June 11 at 1:30 pm. It
        will be held at the Riverside National Cemetery.

        *please* note that there are limited spaces available and his family has a guest list - if you'd like to get on the list you should contact Pat's brother, Jerry at jswovelin@....

        There will be a more wide-open celebration of Pat's life in Perris, CA, on July 1, with more space for anyone who'd like to come. I believe I posted details previously - if anyone from the Los Angeles area would like to carpool to Perris (about 2 hours south of LA) please get in touch.

        Thanks,

        Roger

      • virtualpointphotos@mac.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2012
          Thanks for adding that Roger. I probably should have included my post with your previous post.

          -Stephani Hill

          From: Roger Howard <rogerhoward@...>
          Sender: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 14:53:33 -0700