Re: fleur-de-lis

  • Michael Bajko BFA - The Fine Art of Photo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2012
      Cheers Gerardo,
      Our Sea Scouts collect cans as well but they are measured in the mere kilos.
      Thanks for sharing the panos. I'm embarrassed to say that all we seem to
      hear about Venezuela is drug lords and problematic politics.
      It's really nice to see the people getting on with life as most of us do
      Are there any Sea Scout groups?
      All the best Michael

      --
      Michael Bajko BFA
      The Fine Art Of Photography
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012
        Thanks for comment Luca, yes the weather was dark and gray. In fact I had troubles to pick up the right exposure... my fault... I will try to do it better next time...

        Saludos, Gerardo

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

        > They are nice, the 360 over all, you chose the right spot of point of view.
        > A pity for the weather flatting out colors.
        >
        > 2012/6/2 gerardoant <gerardoant@...>
        >
        > > ¡Hola!
        > >
        > > I would like to share with you some panoramas I made last weekend, it is
        > > about the making of a huge fleur-de-lis (the main element in the logo of

        > > Detail view:
        > > http://www.merida360.com/mrd-v2/deportes/scouts/flor2012-01.html
        > >
        > > Other images and panos:
        > > http://www.merida360.com/mrd-v2/deportes/scouts/scouts-flor2012.html

      • gerardoant
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012
          Thanks for writing Michael!

          Yes, I also feel embarrassed about how my country is know out there and mostly of this is true, many political troubles has the population divided by half and no one talk to each other. Who has the right thoughts? I don't know but it is destroying all of us as society... is a pity because we have a really wonderful land...

          Any how, we still have some nice things here like the work of these scouts. I don't know if there are sea scouts in our country, I suppose should be. I live in a hight mountain place (over 2000 mts) and coast is far from here.

          Nice to talk with you, saludos, Gerardo