Re: [PanoToolsNG] fleur-de-lis

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2012
      They are nice, the 360 over all, you chose the right spot of point of view. A pity for the weather flatting out colors.

      2012/6/2 gerardoant <gerardoant@...>
      ¡Hola!

      I would like to share with you some panoramas I made last weekend, it is about the making of a huge  fleur-de-lis  (the main element in the logo of most scouting organizations) that was made with some around 4 tons of used aluminum cans. It is a special event scouts make here every year in order to teach and promot the recycling. The money get for these cans is used to help and support some charity organizations

      Main View:
      http://www.merida360.com/mrd-v2/deportes/scouts/flor2012-07.html

      Detail view:
      http://www.merida360.com/mrd-v2/deportes/scouts/flor2012-01.html

      Other images and panos:
      http://www.merida360.com/mrd-v2/deportes/scouts/scouts-flor2012.html

      Have a nice weekend everyone!

      Gerardo

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      Luca Vascon.

    • Michael Bajko BFA - The Fine Art of Photo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2012
        Cheers Gerardo,
        Our Sea Scouts collect cans as well but they are measured in the mere kilos.
        Thanks for sharing the panos. I'm embarrassed to say that all we seem to
        hear about Venezuela is drug lords and problematic politics.
        It's really nice to see the people getting on with life as most of us do
        Are there any Sea Scout groups?
        All the best Michael

        --
        Michael Bajko BFA
        The Fine Art Of Photography
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012
          Thanks for comment Luca, yes the weather was dark and gray. In fact I had troubles to pick up the right exposure... my fault... I will try to do it better next time...

          Saludos, Gerardo

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012
            Thanks for writing Michael!

            Yes, I also feel embarrassed about how my country is know out there and mostly of this is true, many political troubles has the population divided by half and no one talk to each other. Who has the right thoughts? I don't know but it is destroying all of us as society... is a pity because we have a really wonderful land...

            Any how, we still have some nice things here like the work of these scouts. I don't know if there are sea scouts in our country, I suppose should be. I live in a hight mountain place (over 2000 mts) and coast is far from here.

            Nice to talk with you, saludos, Gerardo