Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Using th K-01 for panoramas

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 2, 2012
      :-)
      yesssss...
      but now I've a pink hellokitty heart shaped pendant and a WII bracelet strap attached.
      my camera is gay and punk.
      :-D

      2012/6/1 Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...>

      Don King camera!   Now I have seen it all....

      Trausti

      On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

      :-)

      The best thing would be the compactness of my Panasonic GF2 with the 24MP sensor of the NEX7.
      I had the K01 in my hands... everything eas out of reach! :-(

      Yellow is the only color that more or less fits the k01... but three colors, and that one calls himself a designer!!
      I asked Nikon Italy if they woyld make for me a PINK D800E branded Sanrio - HelloKitty.
      If you do think I'm joking look at my actual personal camera:

      I've seen a YELLOW KX in the hands of a japanese man here in Venice, he was wearing a plain yellow Tshirt, blue jeans, and sport shoes.
      Despite being a camera collector, and an old-school photographer, I LOVE white or colorful cameras, like today's costume.

      2012/5/31 Roger D Williams <roger@...>

      --
      Luca Vascon.