Re: 360Precision A GOOD BUY ?

  • martinbond1
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2012
      Well, it seems like none were really able/available to compare the 360Precision Aduste Giga vs the Kaidan Pro...

      However I would be interested in reading about the experience of anyone who used the 360Precision...
      Many are talking about the NodalNinja, I know it is more affordable, but is the 360Precision worth the extra money ?

      Any feedback is welcome as I am not sure if finding an quickrelease to fit my new camera to the Quickpan is the way to go....

      Thanks and regards ;-)
      Martin
    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2012
        I cant recommend Nodal Ninja enough. I've been using a discontinued NN5 to great success and their current products out perform that. NN4 is supposedly much better and the ultimate MK1 is supposed to be precise enough for template stitching. As an added bonus customer service is excellent.

        Sacha Griffin
        Office: 404-551-4275

        On May 31, 2012, at 11:54 PM, martinbond1 <martin@...> wrote:

        Well, it seems like none were really able/available to compare the 360Precision Aduste Giga vs the Kaidan Pro...

        However I would be interested in reading about the experience of anyone who used the 360Precision...
        Many are talking about the NodalNinja, I know it is more affordable, but is the 360Precision worth the extra money ?

        Any feedback is welcome as I am not sure if finding an quickrelease to fit my new camera to the Quickpan is the way to go....

        Thanks and regards ;-)
        Martin

      • Bostjan Burger
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2012
          I am extreme user and I can recommend 360 Precision as a hi quality product - it worth the investment. It is my independent and subjective recommendation for Atome and Adjuste MK2 as products ("state of art").

          Bostjan