Re: Notre-Dame-de-la-Défense, Montreal

  • Uri
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30 8:50 AM
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

      > I would like to see outside picture of the church to make sure that it's the same I saw some years ago.
      > Thank you!

      Hey, you don't need to ask the entire forum; all you have to do is:

      1. go to images.google.com, or to google.com
      2. type "Notre Dame de la Defense montreal"
      3. see lots of photos.

      As for the panorama itself - It's stunningly beautiful. I did notice some waviness in the long horizontal pews (something to do with Flash settings) and a tiny little bit of a stitching error on a pew, and some lighting difference on the floor when looking back.