Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Waiting

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 7 , May 27, 2012
      Very nice work!

      Image encryption does have it's obvious advantages... or are you also preventing screen grabs with the watermarkings?

      Trausti

      On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 11:33 AM, jrgen_schrader <panorama@...> wrote:

      Fernando, there is no need to advertise my business but to protect my work. So if anybody thinks he needs to "reuse" any part of it without asking people will know where he got it from :)

      Usually I do not use watermarks on the work I publish.
      But with this one I felt it was necessary.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Fernando Chaves" <fc@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Congratulations, it's just great photography + 360° functionality. Very well
      > done.
      > I don't understand why did you watermark all over the picture. Is there any
      > copyright issue?
      > www.bavaria360.com all over the faces and walls looks like you are
      > advertising your business.
      > Best regards,
      > Fernando

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 2 of 7 , May 27, 2012
        Yes, of course encryption would be an option, but I had also screengrabs in mind. With that resolution and a large monitor one could easily get some nice files for magazine prints.

        > Very nice work!
        >
        > Image encryption does have it's obvious advantages... or are you also
        > preventing screen grabs with the watermarkings?
        >
        > Trausti
        >

        > On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 11:33 AM, jrgen_schrader
        > <panorama@...>wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Fernando, there is no need to advertise my business but to protect my
        > > work. So if anybody thinks he needs to "reuse" any part of it without
        > > asking people will know where he got it from :)
        > >
        > > Usually I do not use watermarks on the work I publish.
        > > But with this one I felt it was necessary.
        > >

        > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Fernando Chaves" <fc@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi,
        > > > Congratulations, it's just great photography + 360° functionality. Very
        > > well
        > > > done.
        > > > I don't understand why did you watermark all over the picture. Is there
        > > any
        > > > copyright issue?
        > > > www.bavaria360.com all over the faces and walls looks like you are
        > > > advertising your business.