RIP Pat

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 2:38 AM
      I am another who profited from Pat's generous help and probing correspondence. He had shared some details of a major project he was working on for a great potential customer and it is sad to think he will not be able to follow through on that vision.

      He had promised to take me sky diving if ever I visited and poo-poohed the idea I might be too old at 74. I shall miss him. A great and generous guy.

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad