Re: browser usage (was re: Dalai Lama)

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2012
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "prague" <panoramas@...> wrote:

      > FWIW here are the browser stats from last month on 360cities
      >
      > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14314213/Screen%20shot%202012-05-20%20at%208.49.02%20AM.jpg
      >
      > IE 26%
      > chrome 22%
      > safari 22%
      > firefox 20%
      > opera 3%

      I doubt that this represents normal internet users.

      The only reason I can see for the large Safari and low windows part is that 360cities has a large traffic from it's own photographers. As Photographers are around 50% Mac this may contribute to a large part of the 360cities public.

      Only 3% of windows users use Safari and the stats from large "normal" users show much less Safari and much more Windows users.

      Both my own and the Stats counter stats are from 2 -16% Safari depending on the country with the 16% from USA and much of the US is from iPad.

      In my own Global stats Safari is 9.84%.
      iPad is 23% of the Safari users. iPhone is 12% and Windows only 1.62% . The rest are Macs.

      IE is still 40-50% in most countries.