Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Dalai Lama

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 13 , May 18 11:47 PM
      I have received my iPad 3rd generation yesterday and tried to display my embedded html5 panoramas, like this one: http://www.burger.si/DOGODKI/2012_DalajLama_Tabor/vrp.html . The panorama doesn’t display on iPad (Safari) although it display on iPhone 4s (Safari and Atom). Not embedded panorama display ok on both devcice: http://www.burger.si/DOGODKI/2012_DalajLama_Tabor/08_DalajLama_Tabor.html. It might be my bad coding but I don’t understand why the difference between the iPad and iPhone…

      :) Bostjan