Re: Virtual Tour is not displayed correctly on website

  • Robert Bilsland
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2012
      I'm guessing that it is all to do with where the swf's are being stored on your site. You may have put them all together in the same directory while the skin you have designed in Pano2Vr is trying to retrieve them from a different location (sub folder for example). What is the URL to your tour and I may be able to see what the issue is.

      Robert Bilsland.