Re: PTgui

    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2012
      Am 08.05.2012 21:10, schrieb Richard:
      > I am trying to create a cylindrical panorama out of 12 images.
      > Plenty of ram and disk space. I get a very good when optimized.
      >
      > When warping the images it gets hung up on 5 and 6. It will not advance further.
      >
      > Any ideas why this is happening?

      No. You give far too little details. PTGui Version? OS Version?
      Processor details? Source image size in pixel? Output size in pixel?
      Scratch disk size and speed (external)? Etc.

      However, I very rarely experienced that PTGui actually hangs. I even
      managed to stitch a gigapixel image on an old windows 2000 machine with
      1.3 GHz CPU and 1.5 GB of RAM. As long as there is enough scratch disk
      it runs, but it might be terribly slow (it took 14 hours for that
      gigapixel).

      Although you get help here as well it might be worth to ask on the PTGui
      list at http://groups.google.com/group/ptgui If you ran into a bug Joost
      might be interested to hear about...