Re: [PanoToolsNG] Motorized rotator

  • MK Panorama Systeme
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2012

      Hi!

      Thank you for the nice words.

      Berlebach supplies us with mechanical components.

      Parts are manufactured specifically for the MK PanoMachine.

      E.g. the L-angle is optimized with a 12mm profile for us.

      Arca Swiss compatible - we also provide manual VR heads.

      We are happy to improve and look forward to suggestions.

      Yes, the MK PanoHead II was a great product, but not to motorize vertical.

      So, MK PanoHead 3 is more flexible. And we offer now manual rotators as well.

      MK Wave tripods  - make the world colorful .

      Have fun

      Marc

      MK PANORAMA SYSTEME

      Lerchenweg 21a

      D-21224 Rosengarten

      Phone +49 (0) 4181 949548

      Fax +49 (0) 4105 692672

      Mobil +49 (0) 177 40 66 171

      info@...

      www.marc-kairies.de

      Von: luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>

      An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

      Betreff: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Motorized rotator

      Datum: Mon, 07 May 2012 11:15:21 +0200

      Nice to see you here!!

      ;-)
      I'm an owner (very very happy one) of a Berlebach tripod and monopod. I do see some relationship in the new products!
      Nice new products, and linear actuators look like cool.
      Otherwise I can see some things in the new panohead design I'd like to discuss...
      I always liked VERY much the aspect, solidity and functionality of the old (red anodized parts)

      2012/5/7 MK Panorama Systeme <marc-kairies@...>

      Hi Mihai,

      please look to our new MK PanoMachine v. 8.0:

      - Proven technology in a small, compact housing
      - Quick coupling with 2 levels (Arca Swiss style)
      - Small compact control unit: Hold it in your hand - see and check all functions - while you are making pole panoramas or object movies.

      www.vr-head.com

      MK PanoMachine 8.0
      Horizontal drive in a small, compact housing & external control conit

      - Quick coupling with 2 levels (Arca Swiss style)
      - Small compact control unit
      - Stop & Shoot mode
      - HighSpeed mode
      - CR mode (continuous rotation)
      - Time-Lapse mode
      - Video mode
      - Turntable mode
      - 32-bit HDR with optional Promote Control

      Included camera cable, IR remote control, Li-Ion batteries

      EUR 1269,- net, FOB Germany

      Optional: Quick change plate
      EUR 33,61 net, FOB Germany

      Best regards

      Marc

      MK PANORAMA SYSTEME

      Lerchenweg 21a

      D-21224 Rosengarten

      Phone +49 (0) 4181 949548

      Fax +49 (0) 4105 692672

      Mobil +49 (0) 177 40 66 171

      info@...

      www.marc-kairies.de

      Von: Mihai Stanescu <mihai.stanescu@...>

      An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

      Betreff: [PanoToolsNG] Motorized rotator

      Datum: Mon, 07 May 2012 10:36:25 +0200

      Hello everyone,
      Does anyone know of any motorized panoramic rotator? I saw some emails about motorized panoheads but these are too big for light travel. I want to put this rotator between my monopod and panohead and just rotate the camera on one plane. Reason for this is that when i hold the monopod in a weard position, suspended over some balustrade is not that easy to rotate it and to trigger camera as well.
      Thanks
      Mihai

      --
      Luca Vascon.