Motorized rotator

  • Mihai Stanescu
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2012

      Hello everyone,

      Does anyone know of any motorized panoramic rotator? I saw some emails about motorized panoheads but these are too big for light travel. I want to put this rotator between my monopod and panohead and just rotate the camera on one plane. Reason for this is that when i hold the monopod in a weard position, suspended over some balustrade is not that easy to rotate it and to trigger camera as well.

      Thanks

      Mihai
    • MK Panorama Systeme
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2012

        Hi Mihai,

        please look to our new MK PanoMachine v. 8.0:

        - Proven technology in a small, compact housing
        - Quick coupling with 2 levels (Arca Swiss style)
        - Small compact control unit: Hold it in your hand - see and check all functions - while you are making pole panoramas or object movies.

        www.vr-head.com

        MK PanoMachine 8.0
        Horizontal drive in a small, compact housing & external control conit

        - Quick coupling with 2 levels (Arca Swiss style)
        - Small compact control unit
        - Stop & Shoot mode
        - HighSpeed mode
        - CR mode (continuous rotation)
        - Time-Lapse mode
        - Video mode
        - Turntable mode
        - 32-bit HDR with optional Promote Control

        Included camera cable, IR remote control, Li-Ion batteries

        EUR 1269,- net, FOB Germany

        Optional: Quick change plate
        EUR 33,61 net, FOB Germany

        Best regards

        Marc

        MK PANORAMA SYSTEME

        Lerchenweg 21a

        D-21224 Rosengarten

        Phone +49 (0) 4181 949548

        Fax +49 (0) 4105 692672

        Mobil +49 (0) 177 40 66 171

        info@...

        www.marc-kairies.de

        Von: Mihai Stanescu <mihai.stanescu@...>

        An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

        Betreff: [PanoToolsNG] Motorized rotator

        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2012
          Nice to see you here!!
          ;-)
          I'm an owner (very very happy one) of a Berlebach tripod and monopod. I do see some relationship in the new products!
          Nice new products, and linear actuators look like cool.
          Otherwise I can see some things in the new panohead design I'd like to discuss...
          I always liked VERY much the aspect, solidity and functionality of the old (red anodized parts)

          Von: Mihai Stanescu <mihai.stanescu@...>

          An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

          Datum: Mon, 07 May 2012 10:36:25 +0200

          --
          Luca Vascon.

          www.nuovostudio.it
          www.officinepanottiche.com

        • MK Panorama Systeme
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2012

            Hi!

            Thank you for the nice words.

            Berlebach supplies us with mechanical components.

            Parts are manufactured specifically for the MK PanoMachine.

            E.g. the L-angle is optimized with a 12mm profile for us.

            Arca Swiss compatible - we also provide manual VR heads.

            We are happy to improve and look forward to suggestions.

            Yes, the MK PanoHead II was a great product, but not to motorize vertical.

            So, MK PanoHead 3 is more flexible. And we offer now manual rotators as well.

            MK Wave tripods  - make the world colorful .

            Have fun

            Marc

            MK PANORAMA SYSTEME

            Lerchenweg 21a