Re: [PanoToolsNG] French election

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 6:29 AM
      Good documenting, thanks for sharing!

      Bostjan

      From: guillaume_fulchiron <guillaume.fulchiron@...>
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2012 11:17 AM
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] French election

      Hi all,
      French election for president ends tonight.
      Few weeks ago, during the campaign, I shoot panos of a candidate in an outdoor meeting and I wanted to share with you :

      http://www.animatif.com/panoramas/valence/politique/hollande-meeting-valence.html

      Cheers,

      G.

    • Carl von Einem
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6 5:01 PM
        Vive la France!

        :-)
        Carl

        Posted by: "guillaume_fulchiron" on Sun May 6, 2012 2:17 am ((PDT))