French election

  • guillaume_fulchiron
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 2:17 AM
      Hi all,
      French election for president ends tonight.
      Few weeks ago, during the campaign, I shoot panos of a candidate in an outdoor meeting and I wanted to share with you :

      http://www.animatif.com/panoramas/valence/politique/hollande-meeting-valence.html

      Cheers,

      G.
    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6 6:29 AM
        Good documenting, thanks for sharing!

        Bostjan

        Message 3 of 3 , May 6 5:01 PM
          Vive la France!

          :-)
          Carl

          Posted by: "guillaume_fulchiron" on Sun May 6, 2012 2:17 am ((PDT))