Fwd: panoviewer on WP7 ?

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2012

      does anyone know about any way to view panos on windows phone 7?

      Jeffrey

    • Roger D Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2012
        Yes, you can use photosynth. I haven't actually confirmed this myself, but photosynth displays panoramas beautifully on iPhones and iPads, so it seems certain that it will do so on Microsoft's own phones.

        Roger W.

        Sent from my iPad

        On May 4, 2012, at 4:26 PM, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

        does anyone know about any way to view panos on windows phone 7?

        Jeffrey

      • Trausti Hraunfjord